Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Birthday Coming !!

Still remember my 18's birthday, I received the presents from my friends. But today I got the CHOCOLATE muffin from them. Listen People !!! Is CHOCOLATE muffin. C-H-O-C-O-L-A-T-E !!! I ate some of them but I'm sorry friends, I still can't accept the CHOCOLATE. I appreciated what you all did and it's sweet. Ok!! I'm going to be 20 years old soon. Left 15 mins more. If you ask me how old are you, I will still answer you I'm 19. I don't want to be 20 years old !!!

Last year, HE bought me a phone as the present. This year.....Hmmm...I dunno. I have no idea with it. Eveytime, the present from HIM will be late and no birthday celebration with HIM this two years. When can we celebrate my birthday together ??? It's a GOOD question. =(

Another friends will celebrate my birthday with me tomorrow night. But..It's weird because they choose the place themselves and the time themselves. Seriously..I don't want to go the place that they have set it and also the time. I have to wait them to arrive KT then just celebrate it. I'm not trying to complaint about something but I wish it will not be worst.

Birthday mood ON !! Chinese New Year mood ON !! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment