Thursday, January 19, 2012

20's Birthday =)

Birthday have passed and I'm 20 years old now. Did I look like 20? NO! Forever 18 or 19 PLS!! My dearest friends have celebrated my birthday. CHOCOLATE muffin and the DONUTS as my birthday cake. It's fun but I don't enjoy it actually. Got scold by mum and no wishes from parents. OK !! FINE !! It's often for me. WHATEVER!! Thought that we will hang out till very late but no. First day of celebration until 10pm and second day until 12am. I dunno what to write again and I only can describe it with....

WORST!! I HATE IT!! I HATE MY 20'S BIRTHDAY !!!

But the wishes from my dear friends are appreciated !!! =)
LOVE you all !!

Friends know what you want and what's on your mind but sometimes they can't help for somethings.
Parents can give us what we want but dunno what we think about.

That's all !! Good Night <3

No comments:

Post a Comment