Monday, June 15, 2009

waiting moment

today morning when i go school i didnt saw my dar at outside....actually when i reach school i will saw him waiting me at outside there then we juz back to class...but today i didnt saw him...haiz...then i wait him lo...and so many mosquito come bite me...shit la...but nvm lo...wait him ma..haha...after 10 minutes,i walk away...because my bag is very heavy...so i go back to class....and put my bag....then i go to the stair there waut him...many ppl passed and got two ppl ask me "waiting kok chien a?"...and other one say "have to wait de meh?"...haha...suddenly got a guy stand behind me and said "you wait who?"...kejut saya...then i turned my head...that's him...finally he came to school...haha...i thought he didnt go le because that time very late le...haha...

1 comment: