Friday, June 5, 2009

Jing Wen's sweet family

Today my family came back dy....haha....yesterday I went to Jing Wen house slept one night...I found a person that same with me...haha...that person was Jing Wen's brother....haha...her brother so cute de lo...and got some paiseh....her father very funny too...alway ask the same thing....he ask untill Jing Wen tak boleh tahan a...kaka~~~this morning her mum,daddy and brother went to Cameron Highland....they fetch us go school 1st then just start their journey....this morning her daddy also ask many things...her mum also tak boleh tahan untill her mum said "don so luo shuo la"....her daddy very nice...maybe got some "luo shuo" lo...but that's the way he care bout Jing Wen them.....so sweet her family....and funny too...kaka~~next time I also want to go again....

No comments:

Post a Comment