Sunday, July 19, 2009

Kuantan one day trip


yesterday my mum,me,my aunt and two teacher go kuantan....my target is to buy a bag for school...but i cant find it....but i bought 1 shirt and 1 jeans....then i saw the yellow shoes....very beautiful and cheap...juz got my size only...but i didnt buy it...i very regret...after discount juz rm 18....haiz....regret regret regret.....i also buy a shirt for dar....dunno he like it or not....i feel very sorry to him....because of my careless...i lose my ring...when i told dar,he very angry....although he say nvm and no angry dy..but i still angry bout my careless....brainless.....haiz...when i go shopping,i try to find the ring but i cant find it....hope dar didnt angry anymore......sorry....

hmm....i also wan to say sorry to my friends that i didnt buy something for you all.....and i juz buy the sweets for u all...hope you all don mind.....sorry...

yesterday when we go shopping,my aunt want to ask bout the size,she use malay to ask because she thought that is malay but actually that's chinese....so paiseh....she laugh and repeat the sorry to the guy.....b4 we back kt...we go to eat dinner with teacher's friend.....teacher's friend asking th waiter in malay...but the waiter answer in mandarin....we all laugh....one day can happen the samethings....haha....quite funny....then we order food...we found something that very weird....did you see the picture???you know what it's name????that's is....PECAL LELE
there got terung...tauhu....ikan keli....sup...belacan...timun...this is PECAL LELE de food.....
[hope to go again]
[sorry to friends]
[sorry to dar]

No comments:

Post a Comment